IN THE SCHOOL
(7 March 2011)
Just now,
I went to school as usual.
I HATE assembly.
I felt sad.
because I've checked my modernmaths paper mark.
I meant, secara HARAM in the staff room.
hehehe. while my maths teacher was out for sesi bergambar.
So i went with Felix since he also wants to check on his math mark.
The time I've reached the staff room, my heart start pumping like a flow of the blood.
I guess my erythrocytes had been cut off that time.
hehehe :P
well, back to my thingy.
oHH yeah.
Felix and I were walking towards teacher's desk.
I checked mine.
GUESS WHAT !!
I've got an A- for modern maths.
I've got upset and cried during Bio lesson.
Luckily,, Bio teacher doesn't see I'm crying at that time.
wekeke :)
I cried because I've got a low mark.
I cried cause my aim for modernmaths mark suppose it's A not A-
so i went home when the bell strikes 1.45pm