BIGGEST FEAR !!

15.33pm on 7th March.
I called my hubby.
He's just came back from school.
I called him straight away because IMISSHIM !
I wondered whether he's going to pickup or not at that time.
My heart tells me that he will.
guess... silently.
He did pickup my called.
That's the most fearing part when u're trying to get through a person,
either ur partner will he/she pick up not.
So my hubby and I were talking on the phone.
And I merajok.
because I love to merajok.
so that he can pujuk me.
ILOVE that part when he's making noise.
heeeeeeee :))
awwwh!!.


Me: biy, I miss you.
Hubby: I miss you too,bby. mwuahxx.
Me: ehehe. muahxx.
Hubby:
 eee. kedekut.
Me: muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhxxxxx.
Hubby: hehe.
That's the reason for it.
so then. while i were online and updating my blog.
And i said to him.

Me: biy, bb dah updated blog tau. nti biy online and check.
Hubby:
yer bb. nti biy check. tapie leps mandi. biy tak mandi lagie nie bwu alek dri skulah.
Me: yerke. eee. mucyuk. hehe . okeyh biy. nti leps mandi kne online and check tau tau. hehe . klo x,ciap kne  gn bb. weekekkekee.
Hubby: iyelah bb. nti biy online leps biy mandi tau tau.
Me: okeyh okeyh biy.

that's the idea of it.
one word for u biy.!
ILOVEYOUSOMUCHEVERYSECONDOFMYBREATH 
(")(T_T)(")
thnzzx so much for making your wifey(me) happy. hehee.