THIS MORNING :)
*SUNDAY
I woke up around 7.30am,
got 3messages from my hubby.
He apologized to me that he didn't meant to switch off his phone last night.
While I'm reading that message.
I cried.
And cried.
because I know he doesn't meant to do it on purpose.
So i tried calling him a several times.
And he didn't picked up.
I know that he's still sleeping.
And i Keep on telling my heart and mind that He's okeyh.
But, I felt something strength.
In 11.17am,
Finally, he woke up and answered my called ^_^ !
I were happy when I heard his voice.
I were happy when I heard his voice.
Yet, I know he was crying and sad.
because he doesn't meant to do anything which hurts my feelings.
I know that,biy.
I love u as much as u do.
Biy! <3
bb tau biy tension.
Tapi pasai yg dah lalu tuh jgn di kelam kabutkan.
bb xmau biy tension.
bb nk biy yg dlu slu ceria and heppy and always make me happy.
bb pown ad masalh.
bukan biy sajea.
bb tau cmurnye dugaan dan ujian dripde TUHAN.
kite kne brsbr keyh biy.
biy. I miss you lot.!